The Counselor-In-Training (C.I.T.) program is for 14+ year olds and up. Up to a total of 10 C.I.T.s will be enrolled in the program each year. Not every applicant may be accepted. Of course, not every C.I.T. will become a hired Staff member. Both are highly competitive.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Future globally responsible leaders
- Fun people who love the outdoors and enjoy all camp activities.
- Candidates who like playing and teaching children 6-13 year olds.
- Want to be a part of a team and community.
- Open to new friendships.
- Flexible and interested in all activities and age groups.
- Responsible individuals who know that the kids look up to (admire) them
- People who like to take initiative
- Candidates who want to improve their English.
CITs WILL RECEIVE:
- A fun, unique and powerful language learning experience. You will be exhausted by the end of the day with all of the non-stop activities!
- An English speaking mentor
- Improved leadership skills that you can use throughout life
- The joy of inspiring others to succeed in this world
- Increased confidence and improved fluency and accuracy in English
- New friends from around the world
- Experience and knowledge about what it takes to be a Staff member at E.Z. Town.
- Ongoing goal setting and evaluation
WHAT WILL CITs DO?
Under the supervision of the CIT Coordinator you will:
- Collaborate to organize, participate and lead activities.
- Find creative ways to make camp a fun place to be.
- Help teach English, life lessons, and you may help resolve camp conflicts.
- Assist in the execution of camp logistics, which may include registration, drop-off, pick-up, equipment set up and take down, organizing, cleaning, materials and much more.
If you’re interested in participating in our C.I.T. Program, click on the button to download and complete the sign-up form below.